Augie is an experienced entrepreneur, and his insights on how consumer demands are driving change will be valuable for anyone learning to grow their business faster.
– Evan Spiegel, Co-founder and CEO of Snap Inc.
Patience may be a virtue, but it won’t play much of a role in the coming Impatience Economy. Well argued and infectiously optimistic, Augie Fabela’s book is a great way to prepare your business for necessary and inevitable change.
– Phil Libin, Co-founder of Evernote and Co-founder and CEO of mmhmm and All Turtles
The Impatience Economy is real. When was the last time you thought ‘way outside the box’ about how to deeply connect with your customers? Social Retail Marketing, as defined by Fabela in this book, is the future.
– Jerry I. Porras, Professor, Stanford Graduate School of Business
They say the future is notoriously hard to predict, but Augie Fabela makes it look easy. This book is a field guide for digital and social commerce.
– Imran Khan, Founder and CEO of Verishop, former Chief Strategy Officer of Snap Inc.
Augie delivers the gold on how to succeed in The Impatience Economy, an era where digital storytelling and commerce will collide and change everything.
– Tim Staples, Co-founder and CEO of Shareability, author of Break Through the Noise
As a strategic business leader and authority on the power of brand, I support our clients through incredibly tough decisions. Augie’s insights opened my eyes to the future of industry as we know it. A must-read!
– Michelle Heath, Founder and CEO of Growth Street
It takes a visionary entrepreneur, like Augie Fabela, who founded one of the largest mobile companies in the world, to see the power and future of Social Retail Marketing.
– Mats Granryd, Director General of the GSMA